High-Density Colocation Service provides customers with an environment to support the power, cooling and management requirements of the latest high density blade servers.
High density colocation is typically best suited for companies who want to consolidate a large number of high-load servers.
Benefits of our High-Density Colocation hosting:
- Cost-efficient: Power and cooling capabilities ensure that high-density servers are managed in a cost effective and in an efficient manner.
- Monitored: In-house data center engineers manage the high-density colocation environment to ensure that power and cooling conditions are optimized 24×7.
- Resilient: Redundant, high-capacity and stable power supplies, backed up by Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems and diesel generators provide a resilient hosting environment.
- Secure: Advanced fire detection/suppression and data center security systems provide very early detection to help avoid fire, loss and business disruption.
- Medium Density: Up to 6 kVA of power capacity per cabinet for medium density colocation hosting.
- High Density: Up to 20 kVA of power capacity per cabinet for high density colocation hosting.
Components required for High Density Colocation Space/Rack:
A redundant power systems to deliver industry-leading reliability, combined with the lowest PUE with metered and unmetered solutions as an option to choose.
A indirect cooling solution which monitors and maintain your equipment’s in a climate-controlled environment which operates at extremely low power consumption.
As technologies and customer requirements are constantly evolving, On-demand data center space from Cage to cabinets or private suites to meet the space requirement of equipment’s is essential.
Data centers must be protected by advanced physical security systems and protocols to control, monitor and record access. A multi-layered access system which includes ID access cards, CCTV network and 24/7 on-site security staff is mandatory.
What to look for in a High Density Colocation service provider:
- Power Density
- Flexible Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
- Network Carrier Redundancy
- The right location
- Transitional services
- Future growth
To know more about how we can help you please write to us at email@example.com or visit us at www.serversandcolo.com
442 total views, 1 views today